Thursday, November 6, 2008

Philecia's Senior Pictures

This week was I had a lot of time off, and decided that I needed to break into
Senior Pictures...after Philecia asked me to do her portraits. We shot in four
different locations: Highland Park, Seiberling Mansion, a Railroad Trellis and downtown Kokomo
in the alley next to Sondy's Sycamore Grill. This shoot took about three hours, and I
worked as fast as I could. The weather was beautiful and not cold for November.

Light was an issue as I didnt like the shadows....I am going to invest in a hand held reflector
this weekend. I would love to have my own studio and some really neat airbrushing software to
keep up with the competition...but all will come with time.

I love these pictures, and I hope she does too.







This is my attempt at taking Senior Pictures....and Philecia was so gracious to let me
do her portraits.


No comments: